SP Flash Tool work perfectly with all MediaTek devices running Android OS. Therefore, all lines of devices, new and old, are compatible with this latest SP Flash Tool. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. This is how you can flash Firmware using SP Flash Tool.
- This article explains how to install a custom ROM on a rooted Android device using the popular recovery utility TWRP.
- In summary, We can root an Android device in two ways; one uses a custom recovery like TWRP while the other is without the use of any recovery at all.
- Reboot your phone when you’re done and make sure you stock firmware file never make the mistake of deleting those backup files.
- That way, if anything goes wrong, you can restore your phone to its pre-broken state.
- You can also install them right from your PC/Mac if you opt for the adb sideload method.
The TWRP recovery software is a powerful tool that gives a new life to an Android device, and that’s one of the biggest reasons why I choose Android over an iPhone. Let us know what do you think about the TWRP recovery software in the comment section below. You won’t find any of the options in the stock recovery except HARD RESET. There are billions of Android users, but only a few millions know about TWRP.
Once the process is done, you can head to the Helium app. Browse the applications in the “Backup” tab and select the ones that you want to backup. Finally, tap on BACKUP and choose the backup destination. You can either simply back up the application on the Internal storage, or add a cloud storage account (G Drive, Dropbox, and Box). The most competent method to backup applications on your non-rooted Android is through Helium. The idea behind the app is to provide complete application backups without any implications, such as requiring root. Now the biggest advantage for Root users is that you can easily take the full backup of your Android OS.
Nadeem Khan has founder and owner of smartsguide.com, he has Master in Computer Science (MCs) and enthusiastically interest in techs News and updates. Also, part-time watching news videos, playing Games and a deep lover of Web developer and Web designing.